Powerful stories engage us to look beyond our differences and see commonalities.
They allow us to understand one another and the world in unique and visceral ways. At redfitz, our goal is to place audiences inside these transformative true-to-life stories on a highly personal, intimate level.
We specialize in the production of cinematic documentary and narrative films and series. We’re nimble, adaptable, and believe deeply in the projects we undertake.
redfitz clients and distributors include: Netflix, Nat Geo Channel, ESPN Classic, The New York Times, APT, TED, SuperSport, The Atlantic, SnagFilms, Hulu, iTunes, Amazon, C&G Partners, The Helmsley Charitable Trust, National Geographic Student Expeditions, Capital One, NCAA, and Cisco.
- Webby for Best Documentary Series (Conflict, 2016)
- Vimeo Staff Pick (Conflict / Episode 3, 2015)
- Vimeo Staff Pick (Conflict / Episode 1, 2015)
- Vimeo Staff Pick (The Garden of Steven, 2012)
- National Geographic All Roads Seed Grant (Lifeblood, 2012)